help again

ashleymikia

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 11, 2013
you all must think im crazy with all the issues I have. we have decide tho to get rid of the other two that were hissing at me.
now tho I have had the other 7 together since day one. and we have this one who has always poked them in the water, well now we have put them in a huge pen with a small pool and the first day was fine, second day tho he is poking on them and making them cry. I have yet to see any feathers being pulled but he wont let any of them swim in the water with him. if one gets in he chasing them out. do I have to get rid of him too or what should I do with this. (I have yet to sex them... they are harder to tell whats what so idk... if its a male or a female.)

I am thinking of going and buying a big kids pool and letting them all swim once a day in the big one.. do you think its a water prob...? I have him all by himself

I know my little Zehn would poke at all the other ducks, especially around the drinking water or swim pan. She got over it, but she would do what you are describing. Little imp. So I got another swim pan for the others. That worked fine.

I know my little Zehn would poke at all the other ducks, especially around the drinking water or swim pan. She got over it, but she would do what you are describing. Little imp. So I got another swim pan for the others. That worked fine.
i took him away from the others. he is now with the older meaner two. they seem evenly matched and those are both females and he is a male so im hoping all will go good. so far so good

he is pushing them behind the neck and holds them down in the water. he also has pulled feathers out of the runt. they are not yet a month old do you know whats going on? is he just mean. he makes them scream out. so now he is all by him self

Back
Top Bottom