HELP !! ALL OF A SUDDEN ROOSTER SEEMS to be Sick

Rabi Gabriel

Chirping
Dec 28, 2020
1hr ago he seemed to be sick not moving much & his head keeps lowering down I took orangey out of the coop his body plusbeak is burning hot.. I gave him 3 drop of panadol(for babies) & have him with me to keep him warm.. What am I supposed to do ? All of a sudden one after the other changes are happening(First time taking care of chickens kindly guide me).
IMG_20210102_181807.jpg

IMG_20210102_182659.jpg

How old is he? Was he ok yesterday....eating, drinking, crowing?
HE just turned 1. Yes, Yesterday he kept crowing and doing everything just as usual even today but all of a sudden he stopped and slowed down .. I gave him 3 drops of panadol for babies and very lil powder antibiotics mixed in water for poultry.

He's breathing so heavily now all of a sudden.. What do I do???
IMG_20210102_183612.jpg

Idk he was alright few hours ago running, making noise and eating but now all of a sudden it's just been 1hr he wasn't moving much and is burning hot.
Generally illnesses can be seen days before they get too tired to stand. This sounds like it could be an injury or some sudden organ failure, he may be going into shock. Can he stand at all? Does everything work on his body....(you can pull his wings open, his legs and feet can be extended). No wing drooping yesterday? Check for wounds too.

I
Generally illnesses can be seen days before they get too tired to stand. This sounds like it could be an injury or some sudden organ failure, he may be going into shock. Can he stand at all? Does everything work on his body....(you can pull his wings open, his legs and feet can be extended). No wing drooping yesterday? Check for wounds too.
I was checking his wing and he stood up crowing loudly but he still doesn't have much energy to move run away .. he just remained standing for barely 4mins & his body seems to be slightly less hot now. This is a good sign, right?

Back
Top Bottom