HELP ASAP CHICK WITH WATERY EYES

Yesterday I saw that one of chicks had watery eyes and I looked up and saw that could mean respiratory infection so what can I give them I have antibiotics and vetrx could oregano be useful?
They once in a while sneeze he sneeze differently like he has mucous or boogers
The eyes and the congested sneezing from him is the only symptom took them out of their bedding the day he started sneezing
Hi Jose, Welcome To BYC :frow

Where are you located in the world?

Looks like your chick has sunken eyes and conjunctivitis.
General care would be to flush the eyes with saline, press out pus/remove debris and apply an eye ointment like Terramycin 2-3 times a day.
The sneezing, sounds of mucous along with the eyes is concerning. It's hard to know what respiratory disease you are dealing with unless you have testing.
Mycoplasma and Infectious Bronchitis are couple of respiratory diseases that chickens can have.
An antibiotic like Tylosin may help relieve his symptoms if it happens to be Mycoplasma. You can order it online. https://www.jedds.com/shop/tylan-soluble-100-g/
Only treat the bird(s) that are symptomatic. Do keep in mind that respiratory diseases can make birds carriers for life.
If you have vet care, that is always best.

Hi Jose, Welcome To BYC :frow

Where are you located in the world?

Looks like your chick has sunken eyes and conjunctivitis.
General care would be to flush the eyes with saline, press out pus/remove debris and apply an eye ointment like Terramycin 2-3 times a day.
The sneezing, sounds of mucous along with the eyes is concerning. It's hard to know what respiratory disease you are dealing with unless you have testing.
Mycoplasma and Infectious Bronchitis are couple of respiratory diseases that chickens can have.
An antibiotic like Tylosin may help relieve his symptoms if it happens to be Mycoplasma. You can order it online. https://www.jedds.com/shop/tylan-soluble-100-g/
Only treat the bird(s) that are symptomatic. Do keep in mind that respiratory diseases can make birds carriers for life.
If you have vet care, that is always best.
Houston texas it's been cold out so I stopped taking them out and yeah I'll go buy it later I'll try to take a video of her sneezing and I'll show more pic of her eyes

Back
Top Bottom