HELP ASAP CHICK WITH WATERY EYES

If it's becoming weaker and weaker and nothing is working, Put the chicken in a warm incubator and hope for the best. ( Don't put the chicken in now, Put it if its in a very bad state )

If it's becoming weaker and weaker and nothing is working, Put the chicken in a warm incubator and hope for the best. ( Don't put the chicken in now, Put it if its in a very bad state )
They are active as always eat and and move around chirping my past chick died because he was in horrible state he was lethargic but still ate and drink the before he died is when I tried giving him antibiotics it was too late for him

A steel sheet not sharp with a heat lamp 3 weeks
It is best that they are on some sort of bedding, if only so you can not continuously clean up after them. What bedding were you using before?

How many chicks are there? How big is your brooder?

Also, what temperature are they at right now? If they are too cold, that can contribute to illness.

Again, if everything else is going well and they only have slightly watery eyes, and you just changed the bedding from something that was very dusty, I don't think there's a need to freak out and start medicating them. Wait and see for a day or two, and monitor for changes.

They are active as always eat and and move around chirping my past chick died because he was in horrible state he was lethargic but still ate and drink the before he died is when I tried giving him antibiotics it was too late for him

Ok so if anyone of your chickens go in that state. They go straight to the incubator. Give food and water inside the incubator so they can also eat.

It is best that they are on some sort of bedding, if only so you can not continuously clean up after them. What bedding were you using before?

Also, what temperature are they at right now? If they are too cold, that can contribute to illness.

Again, if everything else is going well and they only have slightly watery eyes, and you just changed the bedding from something that was very dusty, I don't think there's a need to freak out and start medicating them. Wait and see for a day or two, and monitor for changes.
Pine shaving sometime it was dusty

5 chicks 7 feet by 5.5 feet

The eyes and the congested sneezing from him is the only symptom took them out of their bedding the day he started sneezing

Back
Top Bottom