HELP ASAP!!

yes, it was very hard because they are pets.not only did she pass away but a few days before that my best chicken friend Rosey the Buff Orpington in my avatar picture passed away. there was nothing wrong with her that I know of. I had taken Charolett outside that morning and was looking for her. I looked over at Rosey she was standing by a tree and had a funny look on her face like she was struggeling to poop or something. She couldn't stand up without wobbeling. so I immediately scooped her up. I could tell something was wrong. I brought her in my house she sat in my lap for a minute then got on a blanket I had laid out on my couch closed her eyes and just laid there. we could not get her to open her eyes hardly. I went to get my clothes on to take her to the vet cause I knew something wasn't right. by the time I put my clothes on she passed away. it all happened within an hour and half probably. im not sure if the rooster hurt her while trying to mate or what happen. I was devastated. I felt like I had lost a member of my family. we had her for around 3 years. raised her from a few days old. she would come running to me when she saw me jump up in my lap the whole nine yards she was precious.

Back
Top Bottom