HELP! Auto egg turner question

Heron's Nest Farm

Songster
8 Years
Dec 11, 2011
Oregon
I recently bought a Janoel with an auto egg turner. I set it up and watched the turner. It has the eggs tilted to the right and every 2 hours it slowly tilts them to the left and then back to the right.

I thought they were supposed to sit to the right for 2 hours and then the left for 2 hours?

Anyone out there have their egg turner work like this?

I need to know ASAP so I can complain if necessary. Thanks!

I recently bought a Janoel with an auto egg turner. I set it up and watched the turner. It has the eggs tilted to the right and every 2 hours it slowly tilts them to the left and then back to the right.

I thought they were supposed to sit to the right for 2 hours and then the left for 2 hours?

Anyone out there have their egg turner work like this?

I need to know ASAP so I can complain if necessary. Thanks!
It stays tilted to the right for 2 whole hours before it starts tilting to the left and once it tilts all the way to the left it goes right back to the right w/o stopping and resting at the left angle?

I don't know about the Janoel, but my egg turner takes the same time to go from left to right and back again, slowly. It doesn't hold them on one side longer than the other-not that I know of.

I contacted the company.

This egg turner starts at the tight tilt position. every two hours it gently tilts the eggs over to the left and back to the right again. It does this in a 30 second periond.

Apparently each time it sops a little bit less to the right. So it will after 24 hours be in the middle. Then 24 hours at the left, back to the middle, then right again.

Hope this is acceptable!

Never the same resting place at the 24 hour mark. I think that works.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom