Help Buyer Remorse/Worry

zrachie

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 24, 2010
Long Island
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with both/either McMurrays or My Pet Chicken. I live in NY and just realized that MPC is in CT and has availability for some chicks that I was interested in getting...I currently have on order the Brown Layer special from McMurrays but I saw on MPC that I could get them and the EE. Should I cancel my order with McMurrays and get from MPC or just stick with my original order....TIA!

I've heard that MPC drop ships from Meyer, I think. Either them or Ideal. So MPC's location may not be that relevant. If you are within the time to cancel McMurray, just cancel and order from MPC, or just order the EE's from MPC and keep the McMurray order. Trust me, this is not a crisis. Just do what you think is best. No biggie. The real work, decision-making, etc., is right around the corner.

UGCM

Last edited:
Thanks
smile.png
Good point on the drop. I was also curious if people had a better experience from one hatchery or the other...! I haven't done this since my 4-h days so I am out of practice
wink.png

If possible, get both!!
big_smile.png
I hate to enable, but we are all admitted chick addicts on this site!!

If at all possible a few more are not that much harder to tend than a few less. I realize you may have restrictions/zoning requirements, so do what's necessary. It is more advisable, I think, to get all you want from one place...less trouble, expense, etc.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I ordered EE's a few weeks ago. I love them...but...I wish now I had also ordered some brown egg layers also.

Back
Top Bottom