Help - Can’t figure this out

Disheygirl

Songster
Mar 21, 2021
Indianapolis, IN
I have a two year old Austra White who started looking a little sluggish last week. Then noticed runny poop on the board. I brought her inside where she’s been for a week and have done the following so far (nothing is making a difference so I’m just trying one thing at a time):

1. Corid direct dose and in water daily
2. Direct dose goat dewormer
3. Daily (two so far) fish mox 250

She seems to be drinking well, isn‘t too keen on eating (not even Greek yogurt, blueberries, or egg). I don’t smell anything foul around her beak and her crop is soft. Don’t feel an egg and she isn’t doing a penguin stance. Her poop is mostly watery (a lot of water) white and green…once there was what looked like franks hot sauce colored orange in there. She’s still sluggish.

The rest of the flock is fine. Never saw a lash egg or any weird poops other than hers. They are on an organic layer feed, free choice egg shell, organic veggies (squash, blueberries) or scratch as a treat. The treats are limited - once or twice a week. i think she laid about two weeks ago but they’ve all been really lazy this winter and haven’t been laying with regularity so I can’t be sure if that was hers or my other Austra white. I have 16 and was getting 1-3 a day.

What else should I do or look for?

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    752.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7311.jpeg
    IMG_7311.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7317.jpeg