This is my first time raising chicks and I got 10 yesterday from Tractor Supply Co. This morning one died and I don't know why. Last night they were all fine, I had the heat lamp going and they seemed content, this morning it was laying around and wouldn't move even when the other chicks walked on it, it was quietly peeping and breathing heavy. I took it out and hand fed it some sugar water but it passed away pretty quickly. I have no idea why this chick died! Please help me, since I don't want the others to die too! I am using medicated feed, and for the first 24 hours I gave them sugar water (that's what tractor supply told me to do), I have pine shavings about an inch deep over cardboard and am keeping the temp. at a constant 85 degrees. Am I doing something wrong?