HELP! Chick with closed eyes, cant stand, wont eat/drink, flipping over backwards!

I am glad that for you that she was able to go on here own. I wish you all the best with the remainder of your chick's and hope to see you post about their progress, maybe share some pictures.

Help!!! I have a chick with the same problem!!! I didn't order her from a hatchery and all of her hatch mates are doing great!! She is gasping for air. I really don't want to loose her. My mom is bringing me some Poly-vi-sol. I dot know if she will make it in time. This is not contagious is it? Please answer ASAP!! Thanks!!

One of my hatched chicks the other day had this same issue. It was fine in the morning, a few hours later she held her head to the side..... just went downhill. died that night. Even gave her poly vi sol

One of my hatched chicks the other day had this same issue. It was fine in the morning, a few hours later she held her head to the side..... just went downhill. died that night. Even gave her poly vi sol
Yes she held her funny. Couldn't lift it up poor thing. Mine just died about 30 minutes ago. R.I.P Pepper
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom