HELP, chicken arthritis? Rooster has a wobble walk…

Spalma916

In the Brooder
Jul 28, 2020
My rooster started doing this wierd thing, it’s like his legs don’t work and he starts flopping around, but when I go to get him he jumps up and takes off running like it ain’t no thing. He’s getting worse from once a week to 2/3 times a day. I took him to my local vet and they said it looked like arthritis in his feet… idk and would really like some help or advice, I took a video but I’m not sure it’ll upload

My rooster started doing this wierd thing, it’s like his legs don’t work and he starts flopping around, but when I go to get him he jumps up and takes off running like it ain’t no thing. He’s getting worse from once a week to 2/3 times a day. I took him to my local vet and they said it looked like arthritis in his feet… idk and would really like some help or advice, I took a video but I’m not sure it’ll upload
You could give him cosiquin to help with arthritis

You can upload a video to another host, like youtube or similar, and put the link here, then it can be seen. Some close up pictures of his legs and feet, top and bottom, might be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom