help! chicken ate almost three feet of 1/4" rope!!!

So glad to hear all is well thus far (except your well). I hope you can get it fixed soon. Melting snow!
th.gif

she still doing fine, no signs of stress or blockage. what goes in still going out like normal. we have some water, none in pipes, pump is out, c
well casing cracked and sand in pipes. been melting some snow for water. waiting for temps. to rise so new well can be drilled. oh and thanks to natural gas line breaking up north I may be off work for a second day. so ready for spring!! carry water carry wood, pls Lord let the wind not pick up!!not saying why, I not willing to jinx myself at this point.

she still doing fine, no signs of stress or blockage. what goes in still going out like normal. we have some water, none in pipes, pump is out, c
well casing cracked and sand in pipes. been melting some snow for water. waiting for temps. to rise so new well can be drilled. oh and thanks to natural gas line breaking up north I may be off work for a second day. so ready for spring!! carry water carry wood, pls Lord let the wind not pick up!!not saying why, I not willing to jinx myself at this point.
Can you see the crack in the well casing, my father drilled wells and I have to say I have never heard this happening before, there are screens that are inserted into the well casing, maybe that needs replacing, that keeps the sand out. My father passed away, unfortunately I cant ask him. Maybe a second opinion as its expensive to drill a new well.

Edited:
Going back through the posts and seen you mentioned the well collapsed, when you get the next well in, ask for the casing to be steel.

Last edited:
casing in this one over 35 years old steel. have to drill new, it was artesian and had been going dry. chicken still doing well no issues. still eating, pooling and laying.

she's still going strong. I have kept grit out full time since she ate it, evey two days I fill it. still doing well, amen!

Back
Top Bottom