HELP! Chicken eye swollen!

With a swollen eye from an injury or respiratory disease, you can flush the eye with saline eye wash, and get some Terramycin eye ointment from a feed store to put into the eye twice a day for a week or so. If symptoms continue, I would treat with Tylosin in the water or Tylan injectable given orally.
I don't know if we have those, as i said, they only sell organic chemicals here.

Nasal drainage is a respiratory symptom sadly.
A small amount of blood, maybe its a peck injury. I might try a warm compress, sometimes that helps with swelling. Herbs such a Rosemary, Lavender, Ginger, Turmeric, and Cardamom all have anti-inflammatory properties.
I'm pretty sure you can't overdose them if you decide to give it a try. BTW, Turmeric's benefits are increased greatly when fed along with black pepper. Black Pepper contains a compound that increases the absorption of Turmeric.
Are you sure it's respiratory? She has been breathing completely fine, and from past experiences, no other symptoms of respiratory diseases.

With a swollen eye from an injury or respiratory disease, you can flush the eye with saline eye wash, and get some Terramycin eye ointment from a feed store to put into the eye twice a day for a week or so. If symptoms continue, I would treat with Tylosin in the water or Tylan injectable given orally.
@Eggcessive I can't get terramycin, what do I do?

Back
Top Bottom