Help choosing a breed

New flock

• Total voters
Well, I'm going with the Ancona's. I found someone local that is selling ducklings and they seem like they have good genetics. Her originals were from Holderread. I also like that that they are female led. My boys voted for them because they look like holsteins. We should get ducklings around mid-march-ish.

Well, I'm going with the Ancona's. I found someone local that is selling ducklings and they seem like they have good genetics. Her originals were from Holderread. I also like that that they are female led. My boys voted for them because they look like holsteins. We should get ducklings around mid-march-ish.
That is exciting! Anconas are pretty darn cute ducks. I would love to have a couple some day. I am sure people will love to see your ducklings when you get them.

That is exciting! Anconas are pretty darn cute ducks. I would love to have a couple some day. I am sure people will love to see your ducklings when you get them.
I will definitely post pictures when I get them. Getting the brooder ready this weekend. The hubs is working on clearing some trees for the mini barn and permanent duck house.

20210219_140748.jpg

It's great that you were able to get them locally since shipping is hard on the Ducks. I went local as well with Welsh Harlequin's.

Back
Top Bottom