HELP CHOOSING THE RIGHT BREEDS FOR OUR FAMILY

Can you let us know how your experience goes with that hatchery? I am going to be placing an order next year and would love to hear how things go for you. I am thinking I might order 15 chicks with the intent of only keeping 5 and selling the rest. That or going in with someone would would like to split an order. I am hoping to avoid having "shipping peanuts" since finding homes for pullets will be 100% easier then boy chicks.
Anna
Okay so put my order through yesterday 2/22/14 at 5:30am-
1- Silver Laced Wyandotte
1- Gold Laced Wyandotte
1- Buff Orpington
1- Black Austrolop
1- Speckled Sussex

At 9am (same day) I recieved the following e-mail:
Hi Jessica- Thank you for your order that I received today. I did, however, want to let you know that your order won't be able to be filled until May due to the Speckled Sussex being sold out until then. As for the Silver Laced and Golden Laced Wyandottes, they are sold out until the end of March, so even if you'd like to substitute the Speckled Sussex for another breed, then if you keep the Wyandottes it still won't be in February. Please get back with me and let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks.

I responded @ 3pm (same day):
the specked sussex you can swap out for another buff orpington pullet that would be fine... i dont want to swap out any of my wyandottes tho

At 3:14 (same day) recieved back:
Ok, sounds good, that's what I'll do. :)

Then at that exact time i got a email that my chicks will be shipped out 3/10/14 ;)

(ILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I RECIEVE THEM)

Okay so put my order through yesterday 2/22/14 at 5:30am-
1- Silver Laced Wyandotte
1- Gold Laced Wyandotte
1- Buff Orpington
1- Black Austrolop 
1- Speckled Sussex

At 9am (same day) I recieved the following e-mail:
[COLOR=222222]Hi Jessica- Thank you for your order that I received today. I did, however, want to let you know that your order won't be able to be filled until May due to the Speckled Sussex being sold out until then. As for the Silver Laced and Golden Laced Wyandottes, they are sold out until the end of March, so even if you'd like to substitute the Speckled Sussex for another breed, then if you keep the Wyandottes it still won't be in February. Please get back with me and let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks. [/COLOR]

I responded @ 3pm (same day):
[COLOR=222222]the specked sussex you can swap out for another buff orpington pullet that would be fine... i dont want to swap out any of my wyandottes tho[/COLOR]

[COLOR=222222]At 3:14  (same day) recieved back:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]Ok, sounds good, that's what I'll do. :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=222222]Then at that exact time i got a email that my chicks will be shipped out 3/10/14 ;) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=222222](ILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I RECIEVE THEM)[/COLOR]

:weee

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom