Help!!! Chukar eggs not hatching but can hear them??

How many days can they hatch like this for? Every time I go check the incubator there's another a baby out no where. I would've thought by day five of hatching that they would be done hatching by now. ?

Still having eggs hatch at 43 now
smile.png

That's a lot of babies!! My chukars took 3 days to all hatch out. Of course I didn't have that many lol!
Way to go!!

How many days can they hatch like this for? Every time I go check the incubator there's another a baby out no where. I would've thought by day five of hatching that they would be done hatching by now. ?

All I can say is good thing you didn't chuck them after the initial ones hatched! I guess you have some a little behind or they just decided to take their own sweet time getting out :)

Have to get bigger pin built for these guys!! didn't except so many to hatch but so grateful that so many made it :) I will post some pic's of them in few. These quail are much nosier then the chukar we have. Lol

Have to get bigger pin built for these guys!! didn't except so many to hatch but so grateful that so many made it
smile.png
I will post some pic's of them in few. These quail are much nosier then the chukar we have. Lol

Yes pics please!
Our chukars are pretty quiet. Just starting to do more than peep but the little noises they make are cute (unlike our guineas!)
I've never hatched quail before but have about a dozen in my incubator. I'm hoping
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom