**HELP** Depue illinois Police came today said I have one week to get rid of chickens!

Wow, this is fantastic!!!! We had to go to our city board when some off leash dogs killed all of our hens. I was amazed at how supportive they were. Doesn't it feel good to have them on your side?! Congrats!!

I'm so happy for you, the tears rolled down my cheek when I read they were changing the law and how you reacted. Thank you for being a class act and the board for recognizing our chickens are pampered fowl, not "foul"!!!

Wow, congratulations. You've personally just possibly changed so many lives of folks who will now want to raise chickens. All by yourself
bow.gif
. . . with the awesome support of your DR. . .and the police man, and the mayor. That is how gov is supposed to work.
celebrate.gif

Congrats. Thats awesome glad to hear that it all worked out. The whole story has moved my wife tremendously. Its nice to know that there are still good people out there willing to help Do you have any pictures of your babies?

I, too, cried when I read the outcome of your meeting. Congratulations! We are so proud of you for the way you went about things. You did it the exact right way...what a great representative you are for all backyard chicken owners!

Oh I'm always ready to show off my girls!
This is sage my first silkie I hatched

This is auborn

This is popcorn

And my two newest additions
Uniqua

And bitty

I got all my eggs from byc member Shayna and I couldn't be happier with them!

Back
Top Bottom