Help! Dropped egg during internal pip

Pics

Cuccoo Shack

Chirping
Jul 4, 2020
HI. I'm new here. Have emergency. My eggs are approximately at day 24. Been watching for internal pip. Lots of movement yesterday. This morning I went to candle and dropped it in hard floor. I'll try to post pics. Not a lot of she'll came off but it's on the bottom and I'm worriedoing about the yolk sac being ruptured. I sprayed with water to moisten membrane and put it back in immediately. It did look like there was internal pip. No blood or oozing of any kind.

Attachments

• 15938769124061365910588.jpg
    15938769124061365910588.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 126
HI. I'm new here. Have emergency. My eggs are approximately at day 24. Been watching for internal pip. Lots of movement yesterday. This morning I went to candle and dropped it in hard floor. I'll try to post pics. Not a lot of she'll came off but it's on the bottom and I'm worriedoing about the yolk sac being ruptured. I sprayed with water to moisten membrane and put it back in immediately. It did look like there was internal pip. No blood or oozing of any kind.
Can you post better pictures? Is it still moving?

I'm sickened by my mistake. It didn't fall far since my coop is on the floor, but.... I've been sitting with them for 48 hours now since they started moving.

Back
Top Bottom