Help! Duckling bleeding!

Pics
I’m so sorry you had to make that decision. Assisting always has risks. I do a lot of assisting (Call ducklings), but I’m extremely careful to not rush others to assist. Especially when they aren’t comfortable doing so. I hope you didn’t feel pressured. If you did, I’m whole heartedly sorry.
In my heart, I believe the leg issue was the main problem and she wouldn’t have survived if you hadn’t tried. It’s a bummer that she still didn’t anyway, but I think you gave the best shot possible. :hugs

Bright side - you have some real cuties to cheer you up! :love

I’m so sorry you had to make that decision. Assisting always has risks. I do a lot of assisting (Call ducklings), but I’m extremely careful to not rush others to assist. Especially when they aren’t comfortable doing so. I hope you didn’t feel pressured. If you did, I’m whole heartedly sorry.
In my heart, I believe the leg issue was the main problem and she wouldn’t have survived if you hadn’t tried. It’s a bummer that she still didn’t anyway, but I think you gave the best shot possible. :hugs

Bright side - you have some real cuties to cheer you up! :love
Thank you so much for the help. I wish she didn’t come out of the shell when she did. I feel like she wasn’t developing correctly anyway

I just got all caught up. I'm so sorry about everything. You really did all anyone could do. Some things just really aren't meant to be. It really sucks, but that's just how life is. I'm really sorry you had to go through this. Rest in peace, little one.
I also want to add, your other babies are adorable.

Hello, everyone. I am sad to say that I decided to put her down. She was not doing well at all. She was dehydrated, and her leg was deformed from the way she was positioned. I did not want her to suffer although I loved her greatly. I had my boyfriend put her down humanely. I feel horrible and am extremely upset.

I'm sorry, I posted before I saw this. I'm sorry you didn't have a better outcome after all your efforts. Bless you for trying.

Back
Top Bottom