HELP! Ducks attacked!

He actually began drinking just a bit ago and made a soft quack. He was walking around too. He's tired of being in that dog crate, I think. My hen is acting much more normally today, other than holding her head tight to her neck. They both were stretching out this morning though!

That's good to hear. I wouldn't leave them in the barn full time just yet, if I remember correctly you have chickens. They may peck the ducks and hurt them more so you can let them out for small amounts of time just watch them will they walk around.

I'm not sure, I haven't had a drake do that. Well thinking about it, ducks tuck their tails when they run from things so maybe he's saying he's scared.

It sounds like he's scared. Did youbraise them, like do they see you as mom? He's acting like my drake that got lost for a day and when we found him, he was terrified. He'd hide under and next to me like yours is. He's going to need a lot of your time spent with him showing him that he is safe.

Whatever he was doing was a bad sign. I left for a few hours with my grandmother and came back to a duck no longer with us. My poor baby
1f622.png

Back
Top Bottom