HELP! Egg pipping the small end!

It is making a clicking noise as it breaths. Is something to worry about it totally normal? I helped it zip and pulled enough she'll away just to try and help me see its position ( which didn't help cause I still can't tell haha) that was about 12 hours ago. And it has been 22 hours since pip

It is making a clicking noise as it breaths. Is something to worry about it totally normal? I helped it zip and pulled enough she'll away just to try and help me see its position ( which didn't help cause I still can't tell haha) that was about 12 hours ago. And it has been 22 hours since pip
How's it doing now?

I ended up removing most of the shell, leaving about 1/3 and all the membrain. Let him sit for a while and still nothing so I started to peel away membrain. There was no bleeding and all the vessels were closed so I peeled it all back. When I got to the yolk area I could see there was a tiny bit yet to be absobed so I stopped there and he kicked himself out an hour or two later! He is doing good! The chick who I previously mentioned was pipped is now hatched as well and we have another one cheeping! Thanks for the help!

I ended up removing most of the shell, leaving about 1/3 and all the membrain. Let him sit for a while and still nothing so I started to peel away membrain. There was no bleeding and all the vessels were closed so I peeled it all back. When I got to the yolk area I could see there was a tiny bit yet to be absobed so I stopped there and he kicked himself out an hour or two later! He is doing good! The chick who I previously mentioned was pipped is now hatched as well and we have another one cheeping! Thanks for the help!
That's great!! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom