Help finding a gun!

Amb3r

Chirping
7 Years
May 14, 2012
I read a wonderful quote in the signature of a BYC member, it went like: I will keep my religion and my guns, and you can keep your change?... But it was worded so brilliantly! It is like searching a needle in a haystack now! I wonder if someone can help me find the quote! :'( Thanks for your help! :)

Do they let people have guns in India? Not trying to be insensitive, serious question.

Or are you just looking for the quote?

Last edited:
There are a couple versions of that quote.
One is, "I'll keep my money, guns and religion... You can keep your change!"
Another, "I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You keep the change!"

There may be a few more. :)

Last edited:
Awesome!! It's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!!

@Cupman: Same procedure, one needs a licence! But only the rich and the terrorist outcasts would have them!! But people do have these bird hunting rifles? at least there is one in my Grandfather's house!

Have a nice day! Thanks!!

After i looked at where you are from, I had to look up Coimbatore, India. It sounds like a beautiful city and I could really enjoy the climate--95degrees F to 54 degrees F. Wow that sounds really nice. I found a good article on Wickapedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coimbatore . I love learning about different parts of the world and it is fun to see that we all love our chickens! No matter where we are in the world, there is that common thread that ties us all together.
thumbsup.gif

I'll Keep My Guns, My Freedom and My Money - You Keep The Change

This is the one on the bumper stickers here.

Is that you in your avatar? If so you are pretty.

@Baymule: Aww, Coimbatore is indeed a fine city!! It is not a tourist attraction like Goa or Agra but it's cool, nonetheless. Thanks for the wiki article! :) You are so right, it's wonderful how we are all connected because of our love for chicken!!

@Chickened: What a funny name you have selected, sounds like christened! LOL You should be pretty too, inside and out!! Thanks for your comment!

Have a good day!!

As for the quote, I need to write that down in my table in the Lab (I am doing PhD in Biotechnology) There is one annoying but good person who always picks on me being a Christian!! On Easter he wished me happy Zombie day! :hmm? It's hurtful!! :)

As for the quote, I need to write that down in my table in the Lab (I am doing PhD in Biotechnology) There is one annoying but good person who always picks on me being a Christian!! On Easter he wished me happy Zombie day! :hmm? It's hurtful!! :)
hugs.gif
Stand strong in Christ. I have no idea what you go through but just want to encourage you in your walk. The verse you have in your signature is beautiful, and here are a couple more. :)

Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice.
~Psalm 63:7~

Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am, there you may be also.
~John 14:1-3~

Thanks for the wonderful verses!!! Jesus is everything to me!! This person is an atheist, no offense to any atheists but this one is sure a "nut" and he argues about Christianity all the time! I was foolish enough to be dragged into those stupid conversations. Like he asked me if God has testes as man was created in his image, and on another occasion he asked me about Cain's wife. I tried to tell the love of Jesus but now I just avoid him, it's seriously a waste of time!!

We even had a fight about the age of earth in regards to bible. He said bible is wrong as it only records 6000 years and I explained to him about the world that existed before Adam and Eve which was ruled by Lucifer before the transgression and fall of angels. I even told him how the father of evolution the great Darwin himself wanted to find God on his death bed. However, I am sure no one will find Jesus unless he wants to reveal himself to them. So I quit being dragged into these arguments, but only pray.

Thanks Lothiriel! :D Have a nice day!!

Last edited:
Amb3r, my wife made that name chicken-Ed you know Ed with chickens, original huh? Thanks for sharing your faith, maybe I should change my name, I am a Christian also.

Mathew 10:22 sums up what you are going through, we just need to remember the latter half of that verse too.

Back
Top Bottom