Help for my ducks safety

image.jpg
Are you putting out poison?
For some reason the other picture on the one posting it come out let me retry this.

Let us know if it actually works. But don't let your guard down.
I’m not giving them a chance to hurt my babies. We are going to put it all over the underbrush. I will definitely let everyone know if it works but we are still going to trap them tonight hopefully and relocate them tomorrow. My Lois and Clark are going to be in the garage tonight. It’s climate controlled so I think they like it. Thank you for all your help. It is definitely appreciated.

0725181831b~2.jpg

I also want to say I love your setup. What lucky ducks.

That's awesome you have a huge pool to let them swim in, I'll bet they are having a great time :)
Our outdoor setup isn't the prettiest, it was our 1st duck coop/ run build, hoping to build something nicer and bigger this fall. But it keeps them covered from hawks and the coop on the left is 4'x4.5' all 1/2" hardware cloth with a 2ft skirt going around the bottom. We had a small leak in the coop roof last year and started bringing them in the garage at night...now they just expect it lol.
0725181831b~2.jpg

View attachment 1935706

That's awesome you have a huge pool to let them swim in, I'll bet they are having a great time :)
Our outdoor setup isn't the prettiest, it was our 1st duck coop/ run build, hoping to build something nicer and bigger this fall. But it keeps them covered from hawks and the coop on the left is 4'x4.5' all 1/2" hardware cloth with a 2ft skirt going around the bottom. We had a small leak in the coop roof last year and started bringing them in the garage at night...now they just expect it lol.View attachment 1935706
That is awesome that your duck have a coop like that. They are safe and that is the most important thing. I will use your coop as something to build from. I can’t wait to see how happy my ducks are with the stuff you did. I will send you pics. thank you so much for helping me out. I’m a first time duck mom and need all the help I can get.

Back
Top Bottom