Help! hatched chick with blood sac attached for a while is struggling

I have had a chick that sounded a lot like yours. Sadly, it died. Hopefully your chick will make it and live to love you.:) Can chicks drink Gatorade? I think they can, but Gatorade might have a whole lot of sugar in it.

That's good. That sounds like hatching debris, which can consist of dried up blood and gunk from inside the egg
I have my fingers crossed for the little one! :fl
The vitamins in the water will definitely help. Has she had anything to eat/drink yet?
she is eating/drinking very little with me around but I'm hoping she's doing more by guidance of the other ones when I walk away. She's very sweet, when I put my hand down she runs out and climbs right in. I've never had one act this way so I pray she survives too. I'm going down numerous times throughout the day to check on her and encourage more.

That's good. That sounds like hatching debris, which can consist of dried up blood and gunk from inside the egg
I have my fingers crossed for the little one! :fl
The vitamins in the water will definitely help. Has she had anything to eat/drink yet?
well, it is with heavy heart I found the little one dead this morning :( She was eating, drinking, and running around last night so I thought for sure she was going to make it. Darn it

Back
Top Bottom