HELP HELP what do i do with my eggs that are hatching ??

haha yeah egg krap idk what else tat stuff is called lol but nyways yess that is a GREAT idea but i wonder if it will fit in there with my turner... cuz right now they are laying on their sides in a little spot where i took one of the racks of the turner off.. but if it would fit in there then thats a great idea!

Quote:
Here's what I did with my 2 that hatched.. My other eggs will be due on April 30..

This is a plastic tote type box I purchased at Wal-Mart ..Put a light in on end of it to keep them warm. Add food and water, you're all set..

14303_bchick1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I did with my 2 that hatched.. My other eggs will be due on April 30..

This is purchased at Wal-Mart ..Put a light in on end of it to keep them warm. Add food and water, you're all set..

What did u buy at walmart? lol​

Quote:
What did u buy at walmart? lol

LOL...
lol.png
he.gif

What I did was post the wrong URL PIC.. I edited and deleted the URL.. Then had to find the correct PIC..
yippiechickie.gif

BAHAHAHAHA!!! thats super kool tho im deff gonna do that!!
btw what kinda chicks are those i hatched some that look just like that last week

Quote:
They are called "Red Jungle Fowl" but they are not the wild ones..

I would say they were very close to the Red BB Pheonix by the PICs that I have saw of the Red Black Breasted Pheonix..

Very little difference..

Oh okay .... and my duck hatched yesterday and i brought it straight out and put him in my brooder and he is doing great!!
so thanks alot everbody for your help!

Back
Top Bottom