HELP HEN IS REALLY SICK, NEED help asap!!! (pics)

I did she just shallowed the little I shuved in mouth
sad.png
I have a feeling this girl won't make it tonight though I have my fingers crossed. I hope she makes it tell tomorrow night when my dad can get the corid.

Sulmet will not get rid of cocci....use the Corid powder it is specifically for cocci. 1 tsp powder to 1 gallon of water....1/4 tsp to a quarter of water. But her poo shows no signs of blood and in fact is loose with water....has she laid recently? Can you feel anything in her abdomen or vent? Good luck with her.

Get some Grapefruit seed extract and end the battle. If you have ongoing issues, I would suggest putting it in everyone's water daily. This is what I do for my ongoing coryza issue and we have finally seemed to win that battle.

I've posted a couple posts on here about if you have a sick chicken, read this. If you can find them read them. With natural remedies, it doesn't matter if you are treating for the right strain. They take care of it all. Normally natural remedies will take a little longer to work but I have not found that to be the case with GSE. It works quite quickly in chickens as does colloidal silver.

Check out this post and don't let the coryza scare you off. The treatment works for a variety of illnesses. Also, I have a drench recipe there on the recipes page that I used to nurse my sick chicken back to health when she would not eat or drink.

[http://earthmama24.blogspot.com/2011/03/natural-treatment-of-infectious-coryza.html]

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery and get well thoughts your way!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! 2 of my hens had the same thing i took 1 of them to the vet and she didn't
know what was wrong with her but she gave me baytril. it worked, thank God. i
strongly suggest to have her seen by a vet or a friend who knows a lot.....
hope this helps!!!! keep me posted.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom