Help--Hen not laying and lethargic!

How did it come out hard shell, soft shell is she more active and eating since a thing I have noticed with my chickens is that when they lay they go straight to their feeder or watered and drink or eat to refill themselves
She became more active afterwards, but has now fallen back to her previous state. She hasn't layed for 3 days now, and her comb is turning a bit purple. She isn't very lively and is pooping diarrhea.

Is it white with yellow? Give her nutri drench for a boost in energy drops by mouth. Is it cold where you are? Or is she inside?
Her poop is greenish with lots of water. It is very hot where I am--about 29-30 degrees everyday. Can I give her calcium in subsitute for energy drops?

In her feed she has these round grains (probably millet? Her grain is store bought), and they coming out of her undigested.
Give her some some grit with feed to help digest how’s her crop? Anything weird in the poop other than the grains. I used to get a stick and move the poop when i suspected my hens had worms and sure enough I found small rice sized white little worms moving through if I hadn’t fidgeted with the poop she could have passed if I hadn’t realized she had worms

Give her some some grit with feed to help digest how’s her crop? Anything weird in the poop other than the grains. I used to get a stick and move the poop when i suspected my hens had worms and sure enough I found small rice sized white little worms moving through if I hadn’t fidgeted with the poop she could have passed if I hadn’t realized she had worms
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom