HELP HUMIDITY 99%

Open it a little bit, so the opening looks like a crack.

No damage to the incubator, just not quite closed, so a bit of air can move in and out (hopefully taking some of the humidity with it.)
It’s now at 70% humidity so it’s getting a lot better thank you. What’s the ideal % at day. 20? It’s day 21 tomo I’m in the uk England

It’s now at 70% humidity so it’s getting a lot better thank you. What’s the ideal % at day. 20? It’s day 21 tomo I’m in the uk England
It’s now dripping - I’ve now got hardly any water in at all - the eggs air sacks are good the ducks are alive and I’m on day 20

With ducks on day 20, you probably want it about 55%

When you say the air cells are fine, do you mean they are the correct size for day 20 eggs? If they are the right size, your humidity does not need adjusting-- just keep doing whatever you were doing before. The size of the air cell tells whether humidity it has been right for the entire incubation period up to this point. If the air cell and the gauge say different things, you should trust the air cell.

I will echo what several other people have said: have you checked whether the humidity gauge is correct?

I got the hydrometer today and just put it in and it’s 99% humidity
It is really hard to get anything to 99% humidity. I think your gauge is probably wrong, but you should check it to find out.

Back
Top Bottom