Eggs keep dying

noodledog

Songster
Jan 15, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I put nine chicken eggs in my incubator on the 1st of April - Every single one of them started developing and were developing well, until day 11 where they started dying - lost 2 the 11th day, 1 or 3 on the 12th, and another today. My incubator temperature is 37.5c and I have an auto turner that turns them horizontally. Humidity between 30-50% usually. There are 3 different breeds.

Are there absolutely any reasons for this that anyone can think of? I'll take any suggestions at all, desperate to save the remaining babies

I put nine chicken eggs in my incubator on the 1st of April - Every single one of them started developing and were developing well, until day 11 where they started dying - lost 2 the 11th day, 1 or 3 on the 12th, and another today. My incubator temperature is 37.5c and I have an auto turner that turns them horizontally. Humidity between 30-50% usually. There are 3 different breeds.

Are there absolutely any reasons for this that anyone can think of? I'll take any suggestions at all, desperate to save the remaining babies
I think the humidity might need to be raised. It also depends on the incubator.

All eggs are marked - and I don't think they are. I bought them from 2 different people (locally, not shipped) and every egg is a different shade.

Back
Top Bottom