HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, your skin is going to dry up and fall off.

That plus shrinkage a serious problem.

If I don't gas myself first. That is always a danger when soaking in water that is releasing chlorine gas.

Been there -done that - not a good idea. Sprayed a kennel building with Chlorox solution during a parvovirus outbreak - not a good idea. Canister masks don't protect against chlorine gas. Duh!

I like that Monday is no different than any other day for me. It had just as well be Friday and it would not make any difference.
My days are totally mixed up. Our church has been having services outside and only just moved (partially) into the sanctuary again. We have one service midweek, for people like me who aren't ready for a larger crowd. It was wonderful to be back in or 300 yo building, but it totally threw what was left of my schedule off. According to my readjusted biorhythms, Wednesday is the new Sunday ... and the rest of the week has been reset accordingly. ARRGGHH!

That is so true. Wise words of R2Elk. I always wanted to be an adult so I could do "fun stuff" but when you work and go to college the years start passing by faster than you realize. Ah well, who says I can't do "fun stuff" in a couple years? We'll see if it happens.
When you finally make it to "adult," lemme know, wouldja please? According to my kids, I'm not quite there, yet and I'd like to know what to expect.

I stepped out the door this morning to the powerful aroma of skunk. I suspect that someone hit one on the road.

The aroma is not coming from skunk #19 that is waiting for me. I hate Clorox baths.
So, does that make your count 19.5?
At some point, do you suspect you will actually impact the total population or is this one-at-a-time just your MO for the rest of eternity?

So, does that make your count 19.5?
At some point, do you suspect you will actually impact the total population or is this one-at-a-time just your MO for the rest of eternity?
It is due to the drought that we experienced this summer and it is continuing. In a normal year I will only "harvest" 4 or 5 skunks.

The interesting thing is that of the 19 skunks, only two have been young of the year. All the others have been mature adults.

I bait the traps with turkey eggs. The skunks that aren't egg eaters don't go in the traps and are allowed to live in peace.

20200921_110323(0).jpg

Took the doggies for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom