HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Masonry blocks are the cheapest to buy so that’s what I built mine with. If you use them, buy the solid blocks (like in the fourth pic) to put around the top. It will look nicer.
Mine is for burning a lot of trash, not made to be pretty.
0874DC3A-976E-45A7-B335-11A3C74AE091.jpeg

It's another skunk day here as #17 awaits me.
Horrors! I had no idea there could BE that many in one well-fenced area. We caught the one and never another since (but even though I threw her way out in the woods, the scent came from under the old shed for a month or more. DH said she must have left babies behind, who also died?
I do not feel sorry about this... :oops:
BTW, she never did start to smell until the scent drifted in from the woods. 🤷‍♀️

Horrors! I had no idea there could BE that many in one well-fenced area. We caught the one and never another since (but even though I threw her way out in the woods, the scent came from under the old shed for a month or more. DH said she must have left babies behind, who also died?
I do not feel sorry about this... :oops:
BTW, she never did start to smell until the scent drifted in from the woods. 🤷‍♀️
You can rest easier. The scent from under the shed came from the spray that was made by that skunk. If there had been little ones that died, the aroma that you would have gotten would have been of rotting carcasses. You could have taken a spray bottle of 10% bleach out there and sprayed under the shed to help alleviate the odor. Skunk odor hangs around a very long time if untreated.

I always bury the skunks as it is the quickest way to get rid of the odor and prevents having to smell the rotting corpse once decay sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom