HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The shed is in a far-flung corner and decrepit/unused, so fortunately it didn't cause a lot of grief, but I did catch a whiff for some time when passing. I don't understand how we got off so easily on the smell, though. 🤷‍♀️
NOT that I'm complaining at ALL! :wee

I do think we're gonna tear it down maybe next spring. It's just a place for squirrels and (obviously) skunks. :hmm

You can rest easier. The scent from under the shed came from the spray that was made by that skunk. If there had been little ones that died, the aroma that you would have gotten would have been of rotting carcasses. You could have taken a spray bottle of 10% bleach out there and sprayed under the shed to help alleviate the odor. Skunk odor hangs around a very long time if untreated.

I always bury the skunks as it is the quickest way to get rid of the odor and prevents having to smell the rotting corpse once decay sets in.
I guess that means "No skunk rug," then, eh?
Dag. I woulda liked to have seen that!

I sent a picture of Daisy jokingly asking if (my grandma) wanted a dog and she thought she was up for adoption (shes not), and sent it to some people and someone ended up going to the groomer asking to get her.
And I got in lots of trouble.

We're really considering getting her though. The groomer is thinking about keeping her though.
Either way she'll be a happy dog.

I sent a picture of Daisy jokingly asking if (my grandma) wanted a dog and she thought she was up for adoption (shes not), and sent it to some people and someone ended up going to the groomer asking to get her.
And I got in lots of trouble.

We're really considering getting her though. The groomer is thinking about keeping her though.
Either way she'll be a happy dog.
You troublemaker! :th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom