HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, sorry i missed this weeks fun and games, Baby at the house this weekend and Mom not doing well. Always hard to tell how much time you have until the end, but it looks like it's coming, don't think we will see 2021. DD upset, 'cause she graduates in May of 2021.
Thanks for thinking of me.
:hugs:hugs It has not stopped raining here today.
I am sure the streets are flooding.

Thank you, sorry i missed this weeks fun and games, Baby at the house this weekend and Mom not doing well. Always hard to tell how much time you have until the end, but it looks like it's coming, don't think we will see 2021. DD upset, 'cause she graduates in May of 2021.
:hugs
Much love and many hugs for you and yours. Sorry that you're going through this.

mr muddy harvested some more out of the garden tonight...(i was supposed to do it yesterday but i was lazy!) 🤣🤣🤣
he started fermentation of his hottest sauce to date and not only did he not wear gloves, he licked the spoon!!! :th
it was 20 reapers with only 5 habaneros :eek:
let’s just say that it didn’t burn his mouth too bad but he was not a happy camper a few minutes later on an empty stomach!!!

I'm so sorry...I know exactly how your daughter feels. I'm hoping and praying my father will be able to see me graduate as a nurse, but in a sense it would be a miracle. You all are definitely in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom