HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr muddy harvested some more out of the garden tonight...(i was supposed to do it yesterday but i was lazy!) 🤣🤣🤣
he started fermentation of his hottest sauce to date and not only did he not wear gloves, he licked the spoon!!! :th
it was 20 reapers with only 5 habaneros :eek:
let’s just say that it didn’t burn his mouth too bad but he was not a happy camper a few minutes later on an empty stomach!!!
Y'know, Gramma always told us that some lessons come harder than others ... :lau

@WhatTheDuckingDuck
I mowed the guinea pen and wiped out an excellent crop of shaggy mane mushrooms. I couldn't see them hiding in the grass. Next batch won't be able to hide from me.
Sad day! I wish I enjoyed mushrooms. Like I have the urge to eat them but I don’t like them. My theory is that mushrooms have powers, kinda like how parasites can have influence on a host. The guy that wrote that book I’m reading has a theory that magic mushrooms was what sparked human consciousness. They be fascinating.

Sad day! I wish I enjoyed mushrooms. Like I have the urge to eat them but I don’t like them. My theory is that mushrooms have powers, kinda like how parasites can have influence on a host. The guy that wrote that book I’m reading has a theory that magic mushrooms was what sparked human consciousness. They be fascinating.
You might like shaggy manes. I cut them in half lengthwise, batter them which has salt, pepper and a little garlic powder and fry them in butter.

They are very tender and melt in your mouth delicious.

They are not a marketable mushroom because they are an inky cap. They have to be picked at the perfect stage and almost immediately prepped and cooked. They cannot be stored or they will turn into a black inky mess.

They(Magic Mushrooms) sparked something in that author!!!:th

I'm so sorry...I know exactly how your daughter feels. I'm hoping and praying my father will be able to see me graduate as a nurse, but in a sense it would be a miracle. You all are definitely in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs
Same with you, so sorry. He will know and be just as proud as if he were there. You just have to feel the hug and hear the words, they will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom