HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did today. I was so happy because I thought this was an exam that I would do well on, and I actually enjoyed the content. I just passed...and I had studied well for it! I think the one thing that makes it so hard for me is that I am constantly comparing myself with others, when I need to realize that just cause I made a C on that exam does NOT mean that I am stupid or less of good nursing student than they are...it simply means that I just need to pick myself up off the ground yet again, and pray that I pass the next one. Just because I'm a C student does not mean that I will not be a good nurse.
I think my whole point is is that it is just discouraging to try so hard and think that I actually did well, then have my hopes crushed yet again. BUT...I will NOT fail out of nursing school. I worked too hard for this. This will either make or break me, and it's planned that it is gonna make me...a nurse!

In my experience, C students who work for those Cs make the best people in their career choices. They understand work ethic and that goes way further than someone who gets easy As.
Thank you so much...my professors have said before that if you made As before, your grades are gonna go down. But they also said that C students make some of the best nurses. I'm trying...

It did today. I was so happy because I thought this was an exam that I would do well on, and I actually enjoyed the content. I just passed...and I had studied well for it! I think the one thing that makes it so hard for me is that I am constantly comparing myself with others, when I need to realize that just cause I made a C on that exam does NOT mean that I am stupid or less of good nursing student than they are...it simply means that I just need to pick myself up off the ground yet again, and pray that I pass the next one. Just because I'm a C student does not mean that I will not be a good nurse.
Man did you hit the nail on the head.
I went to school with a girl who was sooo book smart it wasn't funny.
Later I worked with her in ICU, one of the worst nurses I have ever worked with. Without going into detail, years later I worked in Cath Lab with a girl who worked in ICU with us. We went over a story that had happened with this other nurse, that could have cost a patient their life.
It happened twice, each time one of us had been involved, so she knew better the 2nd time, we never figure out who she involved first. She finally lost her license.
I am sure you will be a fine nurse, you care about learning how to properly take care of patients and show a desire to take care of them. Keep moving forward. :hugs

yes they had me on oxygen for a wkile until I started breathing nfomally ahain

thank you ❤ I think I will keep it in a. Little knotenolk
This last word...can you try it one more time please
Knotenolk. I'm not seeing it.

What does Goop have to do with it?
Wrong goop. Im not in the loop with her goop. Gross. This kinda goop.
1600745551848.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom