HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the "I don't like raw tomatoes gene?" Those of us that love our BLTs love the taste of a fresh home garden grown tomato that has never seen the inside of a refrigerator.
I don't like raw apples, bananas, or tomatoes. Anything with banana or apple or tomato in it though is mostly considered delicious, as long as it don't taste very close to the original product. Isn't that crazy?! It is annoying because that is the healthiest way to eat veggies and fruits.

I don't like raw apples, bananas, or tomatoes. Anything with banana or apple or tomato in it though is mostly considered delicious, as long as it don't taste very close to the original product. Isn't that crazy?! It is annoying because that is the healthiest way to eat veggies and fruits.
You can't control the taste genes that you were born with.

You can't control the taste genes that you were born with.
Try telling some other people that. Actually Mom is pretty good about it...I was always made to eat just one spoonful of veggies, and I grew to like "squishy" veggies, except limes beans. Mom knew I got plenty of fruit other ways, like applesauce.

Do you have the "I don't like raw tomatoes gene?" Those of us that love our BLTs love the taste of a fresh home garden grown tomato that has never seen the inside of a refrigerator.
When DD was younger we had cherry tomato plants in pots growing around the pool. She would swim and when she wanted a snack, just eat the tomatoes right off the plants. :drool

When DD was younger we had cherry tomato plants in pots growing around the pool. She would swim and when she wanted a snack, just eat the tomatoes right off the plants. :drool
The ripe cherry tomatoes from my Gold Nugget tomato plant that lives on the deck or in the greenhouse never make it into the house.

Found Barbie hair under the cat bed. Mini just fessed up..

She said when I went outside, she told herself it was her only chance to cut some of her hair, Willdee's hair, and her Barbie's hair. When I came back in, she quickly scooted the Barbie under the bed and stuffed the hair under the cat bed.

All of this was said very matter of factly. No F's given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom