HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I'll have plenty to keep up with between the garden and the quail. I'd rather trade for it. One of my friends' friends hunts dove, at least. He also has an amazing garden. I know he'll share and trade. It's nice going to a place where I already have some contacts.
Around here there are a significant number of hunters who donate their meat to friends/family or charities (U process). They enjoy hunting & enjoy giving but do not always enjoy venison or.... I'll bet once you get to know a few people you won't have much trouble trading for the more common wild game meats.

The mini just gave the cat a "haircut".

Just repo'd her scissors.
[/
Found Barbie hair under the cat bed. Mini just fessed up..

She said when I went outside, she told herself it was her only chance to cut some of her hair, Willdee's hair, and her Barbie's hair. When I came back in, she quickly scooted the Barbie under the bed and stuffed the hair under the cat bed.

All of this was said very matter of factly. No F's given.
I chewed one of my baby dolly's thumbs off. I always chewed stuff...still do, although I have pretty much broken the habit. I'm not sure why, but nothing! was safe. Everything from paper to pencils to even tissues and erasers! It's a disgusting habit but maybe that's why my immune system was better than a lot of my friends?? Lol!!

Guess I didn't realize yall took everything so seriously.
Don't include me in that yall. I don't take anything you say serious. 🤣
And you can concern yourself with my reactions. I don't give them often but when I do I'm serious about them.

You know that you can easily turn a can of sweetened condensed milk into caramel without even opening the can.
This looks really cool!

I read the comments though. Sounds like it only works reliably on old fashioned cans that need a can opener (NOT pull tab!) One lady said she had severe burns to the face & neck and treated for them for several months. She was only thankful that she had just set her child down before the top blew off.

That said, I wonder how this would work in a mason jar & whether it would subsequently be shelf stable. (Not likely gonna do it, let alone to store on a shelf; just speculating.)

Someone else said they submerged the can in water in a slow cooker for (five?) hours at a simmer & it worked fine. Another woman likes to cook the can in with her beans. :gig However I tried it, I would move it to a mason jar, keep it upright, & make sure my pot had a heavy lid.

Jeez no need to get all worked up about it.
I'm joking
I dont see why you pick on me over everything.
Guess I didn't realize yall took everything so seriously.
So sorry if you dont get it.
@KDOGG331 isn't here. 🥰 Don't let it trouble you. Online it's just downright difficult to tell whether a person is serious or joking. A little :lol: can ensure peeps understand you the way you meant it.:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom