Help! I cannot figure out what I am!

TheStarsAreFalling

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 12, 2010
Florida
Hi, I need help figuring out what my rooster, J.D. is. We can't figure out what breed he is. Does someone out there know?

06-11-10056.jpg

06-11-10055.jpg

He has rose comb like a silver lace wyandotte but colored like a barred rock or dominique, and some cheeks to like an easter egger - My guess is any of the ones I mentioned all mixed up.
Caroline

Last edited:
No leg feathers.

Unfortunatly we couldnt get a body shot due to his urge to spurr everything that comes within his reach.

But i'll see if his previous owner has any pictures.

A man fighter?

If that means: "Was he in cock fighting?"
I don't know, he was a gift from a friend whom got it from her brother, whom got him from someone.

All i know is that he's meaner than a pit viper who just got stomped on. When you go to feed him or give him water, you have to put a barrier up so that he won't spur you, because he has no fear. He got out once and attack my friend, luckily he was wearing thick jeans so it didn't effect him much.

Last edited:
I think what is meant by "man fighter" is that he is people aggressive.
And the other poster is right-if he tries to spur you every time you get around AND he attacked your friend, that is a bad sign. Do you know how old he is? Maybe he is maturing right now hence the aggression?

Back
Top Bottom