Help! I don’t know how old my eggs are!

My guess would be around day 19. :)
So the air sacs should get even larger and the duck will fill the egg completely up to the air sac so when candling, I will only see air sac and black and that will be my key to going on lockdown- stop turning, damp humidity, etc., correct? I think I’m ready, I’m just scared that maybe I didn’t do something right after the mama duck was taken by the fox. It seems when I got them- they were only 4-7 days old.

i personally dont think turning is ultra important after the first two weeks as the embreyo can move on its own so i would err on the side of caution wwhen stopping turning, its more important that they have time to position for hatch than it is they are turned in the final few days to lockdown.
Once the egg space is completely dark apart from air sack then i would deffo stop turning.
I posted pictures! But I have to get “replying” to the right post down, so it alerts the person I’m trying to post to! Lol.

Would you happen to know why under my avatar it says, “in the brooder” and how I can fix that/maybe say something else? I am super tech savvy and feel like a moron trying to figure out how this site works!!! :he :gig
It says different things according to how much you do on the app, the more comments you leave, the more it will advance.

Yes! I thought so after I stated reading a few others and they were the same as mine- however I are there some that are custom because they are premium member?
I’m not sure, i dint think so. I think they have just reached the highest 1 and have most of the badges and that makes them a premium member. Also if they’ve been on here for a while.

I’m not sure, i dint think so. I think they have just reached the highest 1 and have most of the badges and that makes them a premium member. Also if they’ve been on here for a while.
I see! Someone’s says- that was 60+ days ago- WASH YOUR HANDS! (@Kiki’s to be exact). && A few others sounded cute/custom as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom