Help I found a dumpster chicken with maggots

Unfortunately... the advise is borne of many failures in treating sick and injured birds but thats whats so great about the internet... we can all bypass the mistakes others make when the lessons learned from that experience is posted on the net for others to learn from.

Its a cruel world we live in..yes it is terrible that some person would just pitch him in the trash when culling is more humane...but we live in a society where mothers sometimes bag their newborn baby and dispose of it in the same manner..no morals...

OMG i hope the person who dumped that poor baby rots in hell. No animal ever deserves to go out that way. Hell I had three little keets that died at birth and I had to give them a nice "christian burial" .I couldn't just put them out on the compost or toss them up in the woods. Somehow hearing about animal abuse gets to me a lot more than hearing about child abuse, although I don't hold with either, but somehow it is more revolting and sad when its a little animal. Maybe Mr. Rooster is in a better place, if he didnt make it,if he did make it at least he found someone who cared for him.

Back
Top Bottom