!!!HELP!!! I found a nest of 3 couple day old mice. Don't know what to feed??!?!?!?!?!

I found This "nest" (hole in the ground under a piece of metal) with 3 baby mice only a couple days old still pinkies. I don't know what to feed them I live 1 hour away from the store and I need something to feed them don't have any goats milk or kitten milk replacer I need help I'm afraid they are going to die?! Please help I don't know what to do. I found their mom dead yesterday I got them today and I'm just really scared!
Feed them to your chickens.

thank you I have soy milk cows milk and heavy whipping cream going to store on thursday going to try to pick up some kitten replacer milk. but they seem to be liking (somewhat) what im feeding them right now.
Soy cow's milk? What is that? That said I don't think I would feed soy milk at all unless I had absolutely nothing else. When I first started to raise calves and didn't know any better I got some milk replacer that was made of soy products rather than milk products. I lost several calves before I figured out what the problem was. The baby calves couldn't digest the soy.

thank you I have soy milk cows milk and heavy whipping cream going to store on thursday going to try to pick up some kitten replacer milk. but they seem to be liking (somewhat) what im feeding them right now.
I misread your post. After reading it again I think you meant to say you had cow milk, soy milk, and whipping cream not cow soy milk. The cow milk with some cream added should work until you get something else. As to what to feed them if they survive to weaning any mouse food from the pet store should do.

Back
Top Bottom