Help I need a finishing touch!

Quote:
Hey thanks or your idea!

no problem!

Chickens and ducks alike are motivated and enjoy FOOD...other than food for chickens its dirt baths, foraging (again with the food
wink.png
), and many chickens are inheriantly (sp) curious and so like to chase things, check things out, ect... I've had a mirror in a run before when I had to keep my chicken's confined all the time, and they like little mirrors cause their shiny and big mirrors will drive roosters nuts but not hurt them cause they SWEAR there's another rooster trying to steal his girls. (yes I've gotten bored in my teenage years with pet chickens - lol ) I'm now 22, but I'm always trying to figure out ways to enrich the lives of any and all of my animals.

Mine had a field day with corn on a string... I left the husk on so it took them a while... but next I looked that thing was demolished!

Just think of them like you would Homer Simpson... primary concern is FOOD... and fruits/veggies are their Donuts.

Hmmm... Donuts... *drool*

hello
Yes how do you hang the corn.
I free range mine every day and just today I got 5 eggs we normelly get 4 and we have 6 so thats exiting im making a cage because 2 of my new chickens are getting hen peaked at feed time so yea I already started it and its only going to be small not heaps small I will put some pics of it when im finished.

Back
Top Bottom