Help. I need an emotional support team.

I should get so lucky!
they kept insisting the roosters were as pets because I'm sure they come across a ton of people who squick out at the idea of their birds being eaten...but the world cant keep every rooster that's born lol. I told them I'd have more "pets" available in a month or so :p

so you have a great future as a chicken chiropractor. LOL
I joke but know your problem. My dad raised rabbits to sell. He couldn't kill them. He would only sell them live or have me process them for him.
That got to him as well and he gave up on raising meat rabbits .
Start a local chicken group at your feed store or TSC.
Some places have monthly swap meets and support.
East Texas? And you cant find a bbq place to trade with?

I have culled but hate it. I'll sell or give mine away. Here quite a lot of people buy them to eat. I would rather someone got a meal.

Originally we had the farm swaps here. DH was concerned about someone getting hurt on our property. No one wants to sell event insurance to a non-business. I went to TSC as they had a part of their parking lot hardly ever used, so I asked the manager if we could set one up and try it once and see how it goes. It was a huge success. I and some friends did advertise for a few months before our first swap. Some friends put it on their facebook and I put it in on craigslist among other places. At that time TSC's assistant manager had the cashiers put a flyer in the bags when people checked out. The new manager and assistant manager won't but they like the swaps as they do good on those days. We started once a month and now do it biweekly. If anyone wants to start a swap, feel free to edit my flyer for their event. We fall under agricultural essential services because we serve as an outlet to buy sell and livestock. Good luck...
Coronavirus.jpg

Good news! I do not have to do the deed. They have (probably...it isn't set in stone until they leave the property) found a new owner. I'm so happy. They followed me around chatter all day. And my guilt level is high.
The one I practiced my chiropractic skills on @David61 seems fine, though he may be a smidgen taller.

Originally we had the farm swaps here. DH was concerned about someone getting hurt on our property. No one wants to sell event insurance to a non-business. I went to TSC as they had a part of their parking lot hardly ever used, so I asked the manager if we could set one up and try it once and see how it goes. It was a huge success. I and some friends did advertise for a few months before our first swap. Some friends put it on their facebook and I put it in on craigslist among other places. At that time TSC's assistant manager had the cashiers put a flyer in the bags when people checked out. The new manager and assistant manager won't but they like the swaps as they do good on those days. We started once a month and now do it biweekly. If anyone wants to start a swap, feel free to edit my flyer for their event. We fall under agricultural essential services because we serve as an outlet to buy sell and livestock. Good luck...
View attachment 2497923
I love this & I'm saving your flyer. I may talk someone into trying it!

Back
Top Bottom