Help I see no develepment!!!!

Well all of them are fertile sadley still no development i did see a black dot in the middle of the egg but no blood veins, ill post some picks of my eggs sure, I hope all goes well.
1f61f.png

Well all of them are fertile sadley still no development i did see a black dot in the middle of the egg but no blood veins, ill post some picks of my eggs sure, I hope all goes well.
1f61f.png

Sounds like it's an incubator issue if you've checked fertility in your other eggs and confirmed they are fertile. Can you tell us about how you're incubating? Type of incubator? Still air or forced air? Temp and humidity?

Sounds like it's an incubator issue if you've checked fertility in your other eggs and confirmed they are fertile. Can you tell us about how you're incubating? Type of incubator? Still air or forced air? Temp and humidity?
So my incubator is still air, my humidity is 55% to 60% my temperature is 99.5 and 100 Degrees.

So my incubator is still air, my humidity is 55% to 60% my temperature is 99.5 and 100 Degrees.

So for still air your temp is low, you want it to be 101.5 degrees measured at the top of the egg. Humidity might be a bit high too, for example for me anything more than 30% is too much, bit that does vary by area.

Any chance there was a temp spike that killed them? Have you calibrated your thermometer just to be sure it's accurate?

So for still air your temp is low, you want it to be 101.5 degrees measured at the top of the egg. Humidity might be a bit high too, for example for me anything more than 30% is too much, bit that does vary by area.

Any chance there was a temp spike that killed them? Have you calibrated your thermometer just to be sure it's accurate?
1f626.png
Ok can I put the temperature up to were it is sopposed to be? If there still alive will it hert them.

1f626.png
Ok can I put the temperature up to were it is sopposed to be? If there still alive will it hert them.

No, that wouldn't hurt them :) Your hatch might end up being a little late though because of the low temperature start.

When you candle, you're looking for this:

That's an egg on day eight of incubation. If you see that, they're alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom