Help identify Geese breed

RIR0BCM

Songster
7 Years
Nov 7, 2014
Please help What is the breed of these geese??

Goose:

Gander:

thanks ,,, i think toulouse geese are bigger and look a bit different their heads are bigger i only saw toulouse in pictures but i guess they are bigger ? although my gander is quiet big IDK

thanks ,,, i think toulouse geese are bigger and look a bit different their heads are bigger i only saw toulouse in pictures but i guess they are bigger ? although my gander is quiet big IDK
My Toulouse Mixed with Buff is pretty big but not a big as my Embden, My toulouse female isn't very big at all. petite actually. but not as petite as my buff girl. lol well did I thoroughly confuse you? serv hopefully will be on today and can get us straightened out.

haha no not confused yet!!
my goose is quiet small a lot smaller than the gander but my previous pair of geese were exactly like the gander
the female was slightly smaller than the male but the female i have now is a lot smaller than the male

The gander is a mix because the tips of his wings are white(pure toulouse wing feathers are brown with no white) and the female is too small to be a pomeranian so I am going with Miss Lydia that they are both Toulousexembden

Last edited:
I bought them from my uncle i dont know where he got them from
Do you think they can successfuly mate when the female is alot smaller than the male ?

Back
Top Bottom