Help identifying breed

One of the suspected cockerels has red in his face. Should note they were mainly selling Cornish crosses and crosses like Dixie rainbow and isa Brown's ( looked same as golden comets)

TSC don't always have people working for them that know what they are doing and a lot of times they have mixed up labels. I once got a Black Australorp which turned out to be a brown mutt.

One of the suspected cockerels has red in his face. Should note they were mainly selling Cornish crosses and crosses like Dixie rainbow and isa Brown's ( looked same as golden comets)

Could you post a picture of the suspected cockerel? (Also ISA Browns and Golden Comets are both a type of Red sex-link)

The two that look lol the one that was maybe said to be br are definitely smaller and have white feathers on their wings and white spot on top of head. Also the cockerels or what I think are have lonng tails compared to the smaller what I presume tttto be hens. What would the parents of black sex links be? I'm extremely new to chickens,having 5 adults now 6 two to three week olds and 15 incubating

Back
Top Bottom