Help identifying breed

The two that look lol the one that was maybe said to be br are definitely smaller and have white feathers on their wings and white spot on top of head. Also the cockerels or what I think are have lonng tails compared to the smaller what I presume tttto be hens. What would the parents of black sex links be? I'm extremely new to chickens,having 5 adults now 6 two to three week olds and 15 incubating
The Mother of a BSL needs to be barred while the father can be practically any color but Barred or white.

Hello could someone help identify these two they jus showed up @ my house one day i suspect they came from the neighbors theyre both rough looking the hen is missing half her leg and she lays a cream colored small i guess ( not sure on how to size it theyre a bit bigger than a guinea egg or about that size) hens legs are yellow with a dark wash the rooster seems to have a beard and muffs i guess im not real educated on all this yellow legs he has a yellow tinge on his back and what appears to be a small black spot or two

Whatever they are its not a big deal i was just curious thanks for any help

Hello could someone help identify these two they jus showed up @ my house one day i suspect they came from the neighbors theyre both rough looking the hen is missing half her leg and she lays a cream colored small i guess ( not sure on how to size it theyre a bit bigger than a guinea egg or about that size) hens legs are yellow with a dark wash the rooster seems to have a beard and muffs i guess im not real educated on all this yellow legs he has a yellow tinge on his back and what appears to be a small black spot or two

Whatever they are its not a big deal i was just curious thanks for any help
Mixed breeds. The rooster looks like he might be an Easter Egger/Leghorn cross.

Back
Top Bottom