Help identifying chicks from rare breed assortment

Poodlecrazy

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 30, 2014
So I have been looking at pictures since I got my chicks and trying to figure what breed they are but I just can not figure it out. I have one breed I think 2 of the chicks might be and that is a Wellsummer. So can anyone help me identify what breeds these babies are? This a list of the breeds they can be.
Buckeye
Ancona
Easter Egger
Ameraucana (Wheaten, Blue, Black, Splash)
Black Sumatra
Andalusian (Blue, Black, or Splash)
Appenzeller Spitzhauben
Sicilian Buttercup
Salmon Faverolles
Golden Campine
Buff Chantecler
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Barnevelder
Brahma (Buff Brahma, Light Brahma)
Marans (Silver Cuckoo, Golden Cuckoo, Black Copper, Blue Copper, Blue Splash, White)
Dominique
Columbian Wyandotte
Dark Cornish
Cochin
Welsummer
White Sultan
Polish (Assorted colors)
Exchequer Leghorn
Speckled Sussex
Hamburg (Assorted colors)
Lakenvelder (Silver, Golden)
Partridge Penedesenca
Jersey Giant
Blue Orpington
Silver Grey Dorking
Egyptian Fayoumi
Black Langshans

I have three of these ones. I think they are a shade of blue and white so maybe a splash? They have regular combs and the legs are bluish up top then go to light at the toes 4 toes

2 of these all white regular combs, yellow legs, 4 toes

Had 4 of these one died last night. They are dark blue/grey on top and white on bottom. Regular comb same coloring in legs 4 toes

3 of these. No clue on color partridge or buff maybe? Pea comb Feather legs 4 toes. possible curled feathers?

Last edited:
2 of these. These are what I am thinking are wellsummers. 4 toes yellow legs, regular comb

2 of these. They look completely different other that the same color,combs and legs. Dark and light color stripe on back dots on face. Spike or rose comb? It's flat with pokies at the end.

The other one

Thank you! I'll take any help even if it's only one breed. So the feather legged are Buff Barhama's. That was my first guess.

The ones with black stripes could be golden sebrights b/c I ordered golden sebrights and the babies look the exact same as the ones you have there

Back
Top Bottom