Help identifying one of my chickens

Dec 25, 2023
Washington State
IMG_0286.jpeg

Which one do you need identified? Are you looking for breed identification or gender or color?
I can see one cockerel and the rest seem to be pullets out of the ones that can be clearly seen.

I see 4 RIR reds, a black Australorp, and 3, maybe 4 Easter Eggers. One of the EE is a cockerel, and potentially one of the RIR as well.
I see 4 RIR reds, a black Australorp, and 3, maybe 4 Easter Eggers. One of the EE is a cockerel, and potentially one of the RIR as well.
I will try to get a better picture of them tomorrow. When we bought them we were told ISA red, black maran, Easter egger, buff Orpington and the other one we are not sure off.

Which one do you need identified? Are you looking for breed identification or gender or color?
I can see one cockerel and the rest seem to be pullets out of the ones that can be clearly seen.
I will try to get a better picture of them tomorrow. When we bought them we were told ISA red, black maran, Easter egger, buff Orpington and the other one we are not sure off.

Here are two better pictures. We did not want a rooster but according to your feedback, we may have one now.
The most colorful Easter Egger in the center is for sure a cockerel.
All the dark red birds are Rhode Island Reds.
The black is a Black Australorp.
The last two bearded birds are Easter Eggers.

Back
Top Bottom