HELP IDK IF THIS IS GONNA HATCH IS IT GOOD?!

Pics

Phoenix29

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2021
Okay so I'm a super newbie this is AbT my first time with inubation I've made the temp is good and theses a country farm eggs and looks a bit strange there AbT 6 days old rn
received_399151568520392.jpeg
20211022_165208.jpg
20211022_165202.jpg

Okay so I'm a super newbie this is AbT my first time with inubation I've made the temp is good and theses a country farm eggs and looks a bit strange there AbT 6 days old rnView attachment 2874583View attachment 2874584View attachment 2874585
This does not look good to me but pictures sometimes look very different than what you're seeing in person.

When you gently move the egg do you see that dark spot move freely?
Is the dark area moving freely when you wiggle the egg?

Yea that's my concern tooo UHH I mean it looked like there was some rlly small ones when I saw it earlier mabe I just need to wait I'll keep yall updated
If you previously saw clear veins and you are not seeing them now then that usually means it did quit.

Are you trying to incubate these eggs in a box with a light bulb?
Do you have thermometers in there and are you turning the light on and off to control how hot it gets?

If you previously saw clear veins and you are not seeing them now then that usually means it did quit.

Are you trying to incubate these eggs in a box with a light bulb?
Do you have thermometers in there and are you turning the light on and off to control how hot it gets?
Okay so to answer all your questions first off NOPE I didn't like see veins and stop it kinda never showed up I tried going in a super dark room and I mabe did or mabe there just SUPER small the candling light is just my phone lol
And for the incubater it's a cardboard box I with a them regular idk what it's called it controls the temp BASICALLY I'll show a pic later and I set the temp too 37.5-38
And it stays at that temp I also dont unplug it I keep it on 24/7 and turn them every 1 and a half hours except night but I wake up pretty early ill make a another like tweet if my set up thx THO!

Okay so to answer all your questions first off NOPE I didn't like see veins and stop it kinda never showed up I tried going in a super dark room and I mabe did or mabe there just SUPER small the candling light is just my phone lol
And for the incubater it's a cardboard box I with a them regular idk what it's called it controls the temp BASICALLY I'll show a pic later and I set the temp too 37.5-38
And it stays at that temp I also dont unplug it I keep it on 24/7 and turn them every 1 and a half hours except night but I wake up pretty early ill make a another like tweet if my set up thx THO!

Okay so here's the set up basically it turns off as soon as the temp is 38 and turns on after I also put them in a bowl and put a cloth to get them cozy and the sensor is like right where the eggs are
20211022_213513.jpg
20211022_213546.jpg
20211022_213543.jpg
20211022_213551.jpg

This does not look good to me but pictures sometimes look very different than what you're seeing in person.

When you gently move the egg do you see that dark spot move freely?
Is the dark area moving freely when you wiggle the egg?
Nops another thing I'm worried AbT I'm turning them almost every hour except night but it wiggles a bit

Back
Top Bottom